The ACA-VD123 is a 1 input, 3 output HD video distributor with an adjustable high gain amplifier. The built in high quality adjustable video amplifier boosts video quality and clarity for extreme long distance cable runs up to 9,842ft using RG59/RG6/RG11. This device allows you to split a single analog or HD video input to up to 3 video outputs. Unlike standard video distributor/amplifiers the ACA-VD123 improves quality and clarity over extreme long distances and is a perfect solution for applications that demand high quality and performance.
- Supports Analog, AHD, TVI, and CVI for HD Video
- Normal PAL/NTSC 6Mhz Bandwidth Compensation Characteristics.
- Input Signal Dynamic Range ≥2V.
- Low impedance input allows the ACA-VD123 to be located at either the source of display side of the cable.
Available Transmission Distance:
- RG59 Coaxial Cable, up to 3280ft.
- RG6 Coaxial Cable, up to 6561ft
- RG11 Coaxial Cable, up to 9842ft.