The AGV-IPFE110 is a fisheye camera that allows you to monitor all angles of a location using just one camera. The distorted hemispherical image of the fisheye camera will be converted into the conventional rectilinear projection.
Without installing any software, you can watch live view and utilize functions such as motion detection, privacy mask, and alert notification through the Web interface using an IE browser. In addition, the AGV-IPFE-110 seamlessly integrates with the GV-System, providing advanced monitoring and video management features.
There are two ways to mount the AGV-IPFE-110 on the ceiling, Hard Ceiling Mount and In-Ceiling Mount. In-Ceiling Mount allows the AGV-IPFE-110 to be mounted into the ceiling, revealing a small portion of the camera.
- 1.3M progressive scan CMOS
- H.264, MPEG 4 and MJPEG
- Provides 360 and 180 degrees panorama view
- No mechanical moving parts
- Built-in Web server for monitoring through IE browser
- Virtual PTZ function
- Auto Pan function
- Different angle of view accessible by multiple users at the same time
- Playback from any view angle and zoom level
- Privacy mask
- Visual automation
- Tampering alarm
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- One sensor input and alarm output
- DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE
- Micro SD
- 16 languages on web interface