2MP Outdoor HD-TVI Bullet Camera from Hikvision utilizes HD-TVI technology for transmitting high-definition video over standard coaxial cables. Additionally, UTC (Up-the-Coax) technology enables you to control the OSD menu using existing coax cables so that you do not need additional wiring. A 1/3″ progressive scan CMOS sensor offers 1080p resolution at 30 fps, and the camera features a 2.8mm, 3.6mm or a 6mm fixed lens for a 105 to 55 degree field of view. Integrated IR LEDs provide up to 65′ of night vision, even in total darkness.
The onscreen display menu allows you to make quick changes to the resolution and light settings of the camera for increasing image sharpness and brightness. Backlight compensation, digital noise reduction, automatic gain composure, and adjustable white balance features assist in providing clear video footage, regardless of changing light levels. There is a BNC connection for HD analog video output, allowing you to view your live video feed on an HDTV or monitor. The camera comes with an IP66-rated housing that provides protection from ingress of dust and moisture for uninterrupted surveillance in exposed locations.
- 1/3″ progressive scan CMOS sensor
- HD-TVI technology for high-definition video over coax cables
- True day/night function with IR cut filter
- BLC (Backlight Compensation)
- DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Smart IR LEDs for 65′ of night vision
- OSD menu controlled via UTC technology
- IP66-rated housing for outdoor use
Mounts and Accessories
CBXS – Junction Box