The Hikvision EPI-4225I-DE network IR speed dome camera produce images with a resolution of up to 1920 x 1080 pixels.
The embedded 1/2.8″ progressive scan comes chip supports digital war, and the 25x optical zoom allows for greater detail to be collected over more expansive areas.
The network IR speed dome camera also features a wide range of smart functions, including intrusion detection, line crossing detection, and
audio exception, which allows for key events and objects to be recorded for further forensic needs.
- 1/2.8″ Progressive Scan CMOS
- Up to 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- Minimum Illumination: Color: 0.005 Lux @ (f/1.6, AGC on) B/W: 0.001 Lux @ (f/1.6, AGC on) 0 Lux with IR
- Up to 330 ft (100 m) IR Range
- H.264+/H.264 Video Compression
- 25x Optical Zoom, 16x Digital Zoom
- Smart Detection: Line Crossing, Intrusion, Region Enter/Exit
- Smart IR, EIS, Defog
- 120 dB WDR
- IP66 Protection
- 12 VDC (PoE IEEE802.3 af), 18 W