The Hikvision DS-2CD7A26G0-IZHS8 DeepinView outdoor VF bullet network camera includes deep learning technology for human detection and face detection. DeepinView cameras include video analysis to identify human subjects, and reduce false alarms. It supports h.265+ video compression, which assures savings in bandwidth and storage. dark fighter technology allows for viewing and recording in ultra low-light conditions. with a WDR of 140 db and light fighter technology, it provides superb image quality.
The camera is equipped with a 8 to 32 mm motorized varifocal lens, and offers an EXIR 2.0 IR range of up to 330 ft (100 m). Smart features, such as line crossing, intrusion, scene change detection, and face recognition are also supported.
- 1/1.8″ (2 MP) Progressive Scan CMOS
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution @ 60 fps
- EXIR 2.0 with up to 330 ft (100 m) IR Range
- 8 to 32 mm Motorized Lenses
- Ultra-Low Light, 0.002 Lux (with f/1.2 Lens), Dark fighter Technology
- H.265+, H.265, H.264+, H.264
- 5 Defined Streams and 5 Custom Streams
- 140dB WDR, Light fighter Technology
- Alarm Input/Output
- MicroSD Card Slot Supports 256 GB
- Convenient Integrated Conduit Base
- Anti-Fog Coating Inside of Lens Cover
- IP67, IK10 Protection
- 12 VDC and PoE (802.3af)